The building, which today accommodates the Café zum Mohren, dates back to 1656 when medieval Aachen burnt down to the ground. In the early 18th century, a cloth merchant established himself on the premises of today’s café. The first floor was used as warehouse for fine fabrics while the second floor and the attic served as living and sleeping area. It is this period of time the house’s name, Haus zum Mohren, dates back to. In 1994, Anton Moll and his wife Ute renovated the ancient craftsman house with a passion for detail.


 OUR WEDDING CAKES